As of March 26, 2019 the existing Atlantic County Library System mobile app is no longer be available. However, because we understand the value and ease of a mobile friendly app, we are in the process of creating a more interactive one for our patrons.
Here's what to look forward to in the new mobile app:
- Updated and responsive design
- Easier navigation and searching
- Straightforward account management features
- Enhanced integration with our Catalog, digital media and databases
- Modernized programming and event calendar with registration capabilities
- Future improvements include notifications for holds, due date reminders, and upcoming events
The changeover will take some time but the goal is to launch the new app by summer. In the meantime, you can always search our catalog or log into your account from your PC or mobile device's browser to place holds and renew items.
We understand and apologize for the inconvenience this will cause those of you who have become so dependent on ACLS’s app. However, the ultimate objective is to enrich your user experience and we know this change will do that.