Improving basic computer skills, passing a career licensing exam, achieving a high school equivalency credential, and preparing for college admissions tests -- all of this is easy with LearningExpress Library's extensive collection of digital resources available through the Atlantic County Library System. View Tutorial.
What you will find:
- Career resources and occupational licensing exams in allied health, civil service, law enforcement, nursing, teaching and other top fields.
- Academic skill building (reading, writing, and math) for all students and adults.
- Advance Placement (AP), college admission, college placement, and graduate school exams.
- Test prep for the WorkKeys Assessments and the GED, HiSET, and TASC test.
- Basic computer and internet training.
- Tutorials on Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Interactive tutorials, practice tests and exercises, with more than 200 downloadable eBooks.
- Resources in Spanish.
Career Preparation - Job & Career Accelerator - High School Equivalency Center - College Admissions Test Preparation - School Center - College Students - Adult Core Skills - Computer Skills