The OneClickdigital collection offers 200 eAudiobook and 100 eBook classic titles for download or streaming on PCs, eReaders and mobile devices.
What you will need:
- A valid ACLS card number which new users will use to create an OneClickdigital account.
- For eAudiobooks:
- On a PC or Mac: The use of the OneClickdigital Media Manager for eAudiobooks is recommended. OneClickdigital Media Manager is a free software allowing patrons to download audiobooks to your computer and transfer them onto your portable device if it is not Wi-Fi capable.
- On tablets and mobile devices: You can use the free OneClickdigital app to download eAudio directly to your iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, or Nook devices.
- For eBooks:
- On a PC or Mac: You will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. Please refer to the Getting Started page for complete instructions on how to install Adobe Digital Editions if your computer does not already have it.
- On tablets and mobile devices: You will need to download the OneClickdigital eReader app to download eBooks directly to your iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, or Nook devices. Once installed, it will need to be authorized with your Adobe.com ID and password.
*Protected titles may not play if your computer or laptop does not have the latest DRM components installed. Please refer to the FAQs on how to verify if your computer or laptop has the latest DRM components installed.