- BOOKS: Unlimited number (maximum of 3 on one topic) for 3 week loan.
- 2BOOKS2GO: A total of 2, for 7 days. (Special collection of new and popular books.)
- AUDIOBOOKS: A total of 6 may be borrowed for 3 weeks.
- MAGAZINES: A total of 10, with a maximum of 3 of one title, may be borrowed for 3 weeks.
- MUSIC CDs: A total of 6 may be borrowed for 3 weeks.
- DVDs: A total of 4 DVDs can be borrowed for a 7 day loan period and the borrower must be at least 18 years old. There is no charge for these items if returned by their due date. However, after the 7 day checkout period, late fees will be assessed daily. Late fees will also be assessed in between original date of return and renewal date if they are not immediately subsequent to each other.
- BOOKMOBILE: There is a 4 week loan period for all books. Up to 8 books and 4 magazines may be checked out at one time. No overdue fines are charged.
All items, except Interlibrary Loan (ILL) materials, may be renewed as long as they are not on request by another person and have not reached their renewal limit. If eligible, patrons can renew items in person, by signing in to your account online or by calling any branch.
- Books, Audiobooks, Magazines and Music CDs may be renewed up to 4 times.
- Items from the "2Books2Go" collection may not be renewed.
- DVDs may only be renewed one time for an additional 7 days if there are no holds on the items.
- Books, Audiobooks, Music CDs and magazines: .05¢ per day, maximum fine $2.00 per item.
- 2BOOKS2GO: .25¢ per day, maximum fine equals the cost of the book.
- DVDs: $1.00 per day, maximum fine $20.00 per item.
Lost, Damaged or Stolen Library Materials and Equipment
- You are responsible for the replacement costs, plus a $2.00 processing fee, for any damaged, lost or stolen items that were checked out on your library card.
- Charges for Interlibrary Loan items are set by, and paid to, the original lending library. Contact the Reference Center for more information.
- The library is not responsible for any damage to your equipment that occurs while playing a library’s DVDs, Audiobooks, Music CDs and Playaways.